Welcome to sing school!
With Bianca Rae Music
I teach beginner and intermediate contemporary singers. I have a passion to draw out ones inner confidence and personal vocal tone. I can teach via zoom or at my home office in Taupo.
Below is a run down of what I love to teach in the sessions:
- The key tools that enable singers to continually level up.
- The anatomy and physiology of the voice.
- The importance of correct breathing.
- The importance of correct posture.
- The importance of activating your ‘rest and digest’ nervous system.
- The importance of goal setting.
Ultimately you will walk away with:
- A great understanding of breathing exercises.
- A great understanding of vocal health exercises
- Applicable scales and exercises to suit your needs (including songwriting skills, breathing exercises for nerves, performance practice, clearer articulation, fuller vocal expression, range expansion, pitch coordination, ear training, and vocal health).
- New songs to sing that will grow your vocal ability.
- A great understanding of your unique tone, range, and pitch coordination.
For under 15 y/o, $30 per 1 hour session.
For over 16 y/o, $40 per 1 hour session.
15% OFF for 8-week bulk payment (excludes other offers).